We are in the midst of a running boom. More and more people are putting on their trainers and hitting the roads, trails and tracks over a wide variety of distances. Whilst this is obviously an amazingly positive thing, running is a high injury-risk activity.
During a 12 month period, the injury rate for running has been found to be as high as 30-59% (Reference 1). Put another way, runners suffer an injury roughly every 100 hours (of running) – or 2-3 injuries a year (Ref 2).
There is strong evidence that Strength & Conditioning training can reduce Injury risk by up to 50% (Ref 3).
The most common question I get in clinic is how do I strength train?
For over a decade, I have helped 1000’s of runners of all ages compete at all levels, or simply enjoy their running when they had been told that they couldn’t.
Let me help you.
In this LIVE ONLINE 60 MINUTE WEBINAR, you will
– Learn the key components of Strength and Conditioning aimed specifically at running.
– Appreciate the importance of why we as runners should strength train, particularly as we age.
– Have access to a full repertoire of equipment free, body weight exercises designed to keep you doing the thing you love – running!
– Start to reduce your risk of injury
– Improve your endurance, and speed
– Understand where S&C fits into your programme
– Bust some myths about some common training and therapy concepts
DATE: WEDNESDAY 12th May 6pm
Alternative you can own my 80 minute Webinar and accompanying 130 page E-Book covering all of the above, and yours to dip in and out of at your leisure!
These are available as stand alone products, or together at a reduced rate.