Danny Clayton is a practicing Advanced Sports Therapist, based in Swindon, Wiltshire, offering a full rehabilitation service – from injury to return to full health, dealing with all manner of injury.
“Whilst I do provide hands-on treatments in (almost) every appointment, I do not specialise in any particular injury type, approach, treatment or philosophy. I like to provide as much meaningful and relevant information as I can in an easy to understand way so that you leave your appointment back in control of your pain, wherever that may have presented.
I use a lot of pre-prepared visuals and documents to support and describe our chosen treatment plan, and why we are taking that path, so you can have confidence that we are utilising all of the most current and relevant approaches, and not simply the ones that “sell” or rely on multiple visits.
- I do not want to see you every 4 weeks (lovely as you are )
- I will never tell you you are broken.
- I will never suggest “at least X” number of sessions.
I am qualified in both Sports Therapy, and Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy, as well as Osteopathic Articulation Techniques™ and Strength & Conditioning, ensuring a rounded and thorough approach to your condition”
Please feel free to contact me to discuss;
- No obligation advice on whether DC Injury Clinic can help you.
- Making an Appointment
- Gait Analysis as part of my Runner’s Clinic
- Attending or hosting a Workshop
- How one of my ONLINE Programs can help you to help you
The aim is always the same: Be better than before.